Manager on duty
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Maintain a clean, safe, organized, friendly and cooperative environment with the highest emphasis on safety and customer service.
- Drain and fill pools as per written procedure to meet Banya 5 standards (training provided)
- Troubleshoot and identify solutions for any customer or staff concerns, following up with concise yet thorough documentation
- Maintain and monitor staff's accountability for completing daily operational tasks and client service (such as recording pool data)
- Train and motivate staff, providing leadership and specific performance goals and expectations
- Positive staff coaching, including progressive discipline if organizational goals are not met
- Proactively inspect our facility on an ongoing basis and report any concerns
- Work closely with senior management/ownership to ensure client service, operational goals and standards are exceeded
- Effective, hands-on knowledge of all mechanical, software and scheduling systems; experience with Intuit POS and Microsoft Excel is ideal
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs
- Must be able to quickly traverse stairs in a safe manner
- Must use email on a regular basis and be available for questions through text and/or phone
- Participate in the recruiting process of potential candidates for Spa Attendant and Sales Associate positions
- Actively participate in all scheduled staff/management meetings and events (approximately once a month)
- People-oriented with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented, proactive problem solver
- Thrives in a fast paced, customer service-focused environment
- Team player with strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Proven experience in effective delegation and follow-up
- Ability to work with and manage diverse personalities
- Understanding by nature, always leading by example
Compensation and Schedule
MOD's are paid hourly with the starting wage varying depending upon previous experience. Full time positions provide Medical and Vision benefits after 60 days of employment and 60 hours paid vacation after the first year of full time employment.
All Banya 5 employees enjoy significant fringe benefits including full use of the spa facilities for themselves and their immediate family, spa service and retail discounts, and complimentary quarterly spa services.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to employment @ banya5.com or apply through Instawork.com
Banya 5 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For everyone's safety, we require a criminal background check for all employees.
No phone calls, please.