|Tuesday||4PM - 11PM|
|Wednesday - Sunday||10AM - 11PM|
All common areas except the Change Rooms close 15 minutes prior to the posted closing time.
Rates (tax is not included)
|Entry with 50 minutes service or longer||$25|
|Value Pass (5 entries for the price of 4)||$160|
|Birthday Entry (ID required, day of only, if your birthday falls on a Monday we will honor it on Tuesday)||$20|
|Wednesday/Thursday Early Bird Special
Must check-in before 2pm, does not apply on holidays. $20 with 50 minute service or longer.
|Industry Nights, Wednesday/Thursday 6:00pm-10:00pm
Must bring proof of employment in the spa, massage, yoga, gym, restaurant industry; does not apply on holidays. $20 with 50 minute service or longer.
|3-Month||$600||includes 1 Guest Pass|
|6-Month||$950||includes 3 Guest Passes|
|12-Month||$1550||includes 6 Guest Passes|
|12-Month Couples||$2700||includes 6 Guest Passes (3 Guest Passes each)|
- Banya 5 is a co-ed facility
- All spa guests must be 13 years of age or older. All guests 13-16 years old must have an adult present with them.
- Banya 5 is an extreme environment. If you are pregnant, have diabetes, heart conditions, pacemakers, anemia, high or low blood pressure, epilepsy or other health conditions; please consult your physician prior to using the Banya or receiving services.
- The Parilka (dry sauna) is extremely hot; avoid touching the brick, stone, metal work or the walls. Foot wear is required in the Parilka and a towel to sit on is advised.
- Guests are not permitted to bring food, drink or alcohol into the facility.
- Anyone entering the facility that appears to be visibly intoxicated will be denied admittance.
- The Banya 5 mantra is "Clean, Safe and Friendly;" please refrain from public displays of affection or horseplay.
- As stated in our waiver, Banya 5 is not responsible for any injuries; conduct yourself accordingly.
Banya 5 is an environment which promotes wellness, vitality and rejuvenation of the soul in the tradition of Turkish hammams, Russian banyas, Finnish saunas and Japanese bath houses. Join us at Banya 5 and immerse yourself in this unique sensory experience.
Tons of concrete and brick generate a rich, radiant heat offering an experience that far exceeds traditional saunas. The deeply penetrating heat relaxes muscles and regulates breathing to provide long lasting relief of stored tension. Oak leaf “veniks” are provided* to perform the traditional “platza”, a treatment that tones the skin and stimulates circulation. *When available, veniks are provided by Banya 5 on Sunday and Tuesday evenings, after 8pm.
Turkish Steam Room
A robust steam brushes over fresh eucalyptus boughs to produce a nourishing, moist 113 degree heat providing significant benefit to the skin and respiratory system. The moist heat decreases respiratory congestion to soothe, relax and ease breathing. The steam also opens skin pores to help the body expel toxins and rehydrate dry skin.
Salt Water Tepid Pool
Mimicking the salinity of Puget Sound, the 87 degree mineral salt bath provides many benefits. This pool decreases muscle tension and increases relaxation by being “held” in the buoyant, mineral infused water. The salt water also increases the absorption of minerals lost in the sweat while increasing circulation.
Cold Plunge Pool
The internal organs are particularly rejuvenated by the contrast of radiant heat and invigorating cold. Cold water plunging is an important part of hydrotherapy, greatly benefiting the circulatory system. Immersion in the cold water constricts skin pores and blood vessels that have been dilated from the heat to create an invigorating pumping action of the venous system to flush metabolic wastes and toxins.
Powerful hydro jets penetrate joints and muscle groups. 104 degree water soothes the entire body whether you appreciate it for sports medicine benefits or simply relaxing.
Tea Lounge & movement Room
Complimentary custom blended herbal teas and lemon water are provided in this relaxing escape from the heat, cold and steam therapies. Read, play board games or just relax before preparing for one of our specialized body treatments or simply returning to the spa area for another round. For a more serene environment, you can stretch or just relax in our nap room.